Hey, folks. Not long after last week’s show, my mother died. She had a long and well-lived life, nearly reaching the age of 100, and left behind a grateful and grieving family. I’m really not feeling the Meander thing tonight, and I hope to see you all next week.
- Tonight on Around the Campfire at 6 pm PDT – “Gentle”
- MONDAY MAR 1: Journey Into Silence with no Meander TUESDAY MAR 2
- Edison’s Ephemera 164 – Hints and an upcoming Equinox
- Edison’s Electronic Review 507 – 3 Lovelies
- Tonight on Around the Campfire at 6 pm- NEW Album by Biome and your chance to win it!