We’re back on the West Coast this week for a friend’s wedding, and the experience has been truly wonderful. The weather is lovely — foggy mornings and warm-but-not-hot afternoons, the terns and gulls and sea lions making their songs on the breakwater, sailors and paddleboarders (a couple of them with their dogs on board!) and scullers enjoying the water. So today we dream of summer with music of Tim Kays, Robert Rich, Robert Scott Thompson, Sensitive Chaos and much more.
- Tonight on Around the Campfire at 6 pm PDT – “Gentle”
- MONDAY MAR 1: Journey Into Silence with no Meander TUESDAY MAR 2
- Edison’s Ephemera 164 – Hints and an upcoming Equinox
- Edison’s Electronic Review 507 – 3 Lovelies
- Tonight on Around the Campfire at 6 pm- NEW Album by Biome and your chance to win it!